Sunday, September 13, 2009



Ah yes, our group has been together for around six months now. Me on guitar, Scott on drums and Rick on bass.

Our set includes "Wheel in the Sky" by Journey, "No Matter What" and "Baby Blue" by Badfinger, "Fool for the City" by Foghat, "Closer to Home" by Grand Funk Railroad, "Crazy Train" and "I don't Know" by Ozzy, "Smokin',"Piece of Mind" and "More than a Feeling" by Boston, "When I Come Around" and "Holiday" by Green Day, "Love Shack" by the B-52's, "Under my Wheels" by Alice Cooper, "Walk don't Run" by the Ventures, "Pleasant Valley Sunday" by the Monkees, "Funk #49" by James Gang, "Pretty Fly for a White Guy" by Offspring, "Plush" by STP, "Radar Love" by Golden Earring and a bunch more.

Since we don't have a vocalist, I'm elected to fill in until we luck out and get one. I do pretty good on most of the songs, but some I just can't do and play at the same time. Damn. We have a lead on a singer I found through Craig's List. He's around our age and sings some of our set list. He has his own list with a band he was in that recently broke up. Hopefully we'll get together this week and see how it goes. Stay tuned and keep a rockin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment